Author, entrepreneur, motivational speaker
Rasmus is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, speaker on performance development and a trusted advisor to businesses and athletes around the world.
In 2012 he published The Gold Mine Effect, in which he explores how some countries and cities develop a disproportionate amount of top talent.
In 2016 Rasmus published Hunger in Paradise: a book about how organisations can remain successful by eliminating complacency.
Rasmus is also the chairman of FC Midtjylland, his childhood football club in Denmark, and a director of the English club Brentford FC. Both are known as some of the world’s most innovative football clubs, especially recognised for their use of big data to drive decision-making.
Over the past few years, Rasmus has been hired to share his research on high performance cultures by global brands like LEGO, Google, Boston Consulting Group, IKEA, Google, Facebook, Hitachi, Roche, Ernst & Young and many more.
- How to Spot Undervalued Talent
- Unlocking the Secrets of the World's Best Talent Developers
- Pushing a Successful Organisation to New Heights
- Three Concepts That Will Keep Complacency out of the Building
- If It Can Happen to Nokia, It Can Happen to Your Organisation Too
- What Football Analytics Can Teach Successful Organisations
London, United Kingdom