Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Promobot – a global manufacturer of autonomous service robots
Alexey Yuzhakov is a serial entrepreneur and investor in innovation business. He is one of the founders of several companies that implement technological approaches in the field of systematization and supervisory control of buildings, agriculture, and, of course, robotics.
In 2014, he attracted the first investment to implement the Promobot prototype.
In four years, the startup has gone from the execution of piece orders for Perm shopping centers to the production of large consignment of robots for Russian and foreign customers.
In 2018, more than 170 autonomous service robots were produced, and the geography of their deliveries expanded to 35 countries.
- Entered the list of the most influential people of Russia according to GQ magazine in "Science and Technology" nomination
- Winner of GenerationS 2014 (from RVC) in "The Best Industrial Startup in Russia" nomination
- Winner of Startup Village 2015 (Skolkovo) in "Robotics" nomination
- Runner-up in the "Startup of the Year 2016" award in "Global Startup" nomination
- Winner of the "Stroganov Prize 2016" in "For Outstanding Achievements in Science and Technology" nomination
2011 - Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Department of Automation and Telemechanics. Engineer. PhD in Engineering Science.
2008 - The Presidential Program for Training Management Personnel for the National Economy
2015 - Singularity University Executive Program in Silicon Valley and at NASA Research Park, serial entrepreneur
- Robotics: Modern Cases of Application, Development Trends, Specific Features of Man-Machine Interaction
- Digitalization and Automation
- Smart City: Ecosystem, Devices, "Smart Home - Smart Block - Smart City" Concept
- Modern Education: Challenges of High-Tech Reality